H609 Fusible Interfacing For Jersey - Vlieseline
Light-weight, soft and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres; extremely elastic both in warped weft direction.
For the fusing of small and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
- the special construction grants a very soft and elegant hand feel.
- due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing.
- the excellent adhesive coating grants easy application by hand iron.
- outstanding adhesion after many cycles of care treatment.
- Like all interfacing by Vlieseline, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the fitted side of the left side of the fabric. Press each area for around 10 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
- Machine washable up to 60 degress
- Can be professional dry cleaned
- Iron max 150 degrees