F250 Fusible Interfacing - Vlieseline
Medium-weight fusible non woven interlining made of a blend of synthetic fibres.
Large scale adhesive for firmer grip.
Firm, stable interlining for shaped cuffs, shaped belts * for textile craftwork. Guaranteed durable shape.
60% PES, 40% Cellulose
For the fusing of shaped waistbands & belts & for various other handicrafts.
Suitable for medium-heavy weight fabrics.
- simple to iron-on
- very comfortable
- also washable at higher temperatures
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron. Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
- Machine washable up to 60 degress
- Can be professional dry cleaned
- Iron max 150 degrees